When entering the new year we usually want to become a ‘bigger’, ‘better’ version of ourselves. Before that can happen there are a few things you can do to ensure a more optimized fresh start. So here are some things to do before 2018 starts.
Start with your phone:
- Delete numbers that belong to those you don’t talk to because they don’t make you happy.
- Delete old photos you hang on to for no reason.
- Delete apps you never use or plan on using.
- Delete old conversations you don’t need.
- Unfollow or unsubscribe from anyone that does not bring you joy.
- Delete old posts that you don’t love anymore.
- Delete accounts you never use.
Clean Your Room:
- Declutter thing you don’t use.
- Change your sheets.
- Put all your clothes away.
Set Your Goals:
- Write out your resolutions.
- Make a bucket list.
- Be reasonable.
You can make the New Year easier on yourself by slowly easing into change instead of diving straight in as midnight strikes.